WHO ARE WE?
Address: 2nd Floor, ST Plaza, Kohinoor City, Faisalabad 38000, Punjab, Pakistan
Email: [email protected]
Contact: +92 333 6597622
Slick Starter designs develop and deliver high-tech bespoke software solutions for SMEs, Enterprises, Funded Startups, and Ventures.
WHAT DOES THIS POLICY COVER?
We at Slick Starter take your personal data seriously. This policy:
- Sets out the types of personal data that we collect about you;
- Explains how and why we collect and use your personal data;
- Explains how long we keep your personal data for;
- Explains when, why and with who we will share your personal data;
- Sets out the legal basis we have for using your personal data;
- Explains the effect of refusing to provide the personal data requested;
- Explains the different rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data;
- Explains how we may contact you and how you can contact us.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Throughout the recruitment and hiring processes, we collect the information necessary to be able to match you to our available opportunities, and further information needed to assess your eligibility within the different stages of recruitment. This information includes telephone numbers, email addresses, home addresses, CVs, identification documents, educational records, work history, and employment, and references.
We may also collect sensitive personal data about you and your health. We only collect sensitive personal data from you, and further process this data, where you have given your explicit consent.
WHERE DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA ABOUT YOU FROM?
The following are the different sources we may collect personal data about you from:
- Directly from you. This is the information you provide while searching for a new opportunity and/or during the different recruitment stages.
- From an agent/third party acting on your behalf. e.g. Associates/Contractors Limited Company/Recruitment Agencies.
- Through publicly available sources. We use the following public sources: LinkedIn, Job Boards, World Wide Web.
- By Reference of Word of Mouth. For example, you may be recommended by a friend, a former employer, a former colleague, or even a present employer.
Where we collect your information through publicly available sources as set out above, we may do this with the aid of resources such as external recruitment agencies. These suppliers are given parameters on the requirements of a role and search through publicly available sources to find such candidates. These suppliers are designed to only output information on candidates that meet the search criteria. The parameters of this supplier are restricted to only searching for candidate information from public sites where there is a reasonable expectation that such information may be collected. After your details have been collected it will be stored on our software application, Microsoft Outlook, and our internal Test Portal.
HOW AND WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use your personal data to match your skills, experience, and education with a potential job role or vacancy. We will initially collect basic information on you such as contact details, job role, and experience, and then pass this on to the hiring manager in search of personnel. If you are shortlisted to progress through to the next stage, we will then be collecting more information from you onwards in that manner.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We keep your information in accordance with GDPR as follows:
Candidate data: 6 Months
Placed candidates: 6 Years
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
Your personal data is shared with the hiring managers who initiate a search for personnel, to ascertain if you are a good fit for the available position.
WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE HAVE FOR USING YOUR INFORMATION?
For prospective candidates, contractors, and referees, our processing is necessary for our legitimate interests in that we need the information in order to be able to assess suitability for potential roles, to find potential candidates, and to contact referees. If you are interviewed and submitted as a candidate, then this may involve the processing of more detailed personal data including sensitive data that you or others provide about you. We may also rely on our processing being necessary to perform a contract for you, for example in contacting you.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE US WITH THE INFORMATION WE REQUEST OR ASK THAT WE STOP PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION?
If you do not provide the personal data necessary, or withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data, we may not be able to match you with available job opportunities.
DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA OUTSIDE THE PAKISTAN?
Currently, we do not share information with agencies and partners in countries outside Pakistan. To find out more about how we safeguard your information as related to transfers contact us at [email protected]
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE IN RELATION TO THE DATA WE HOLD ON YOU?
By law, you have a number of rights when it comes to your personal data. Further information and advice about your rights can be obtained from the data protection regulator in your country.
Under the Data Protection Act 2018, you have the right to find out what information the government and other organizations store about you. These include the right to:
- be informed about how your data is being used
- access personal data
- have incorrect data updated
- have data erased
- stop or restrict the processing of your data
- data portability (allowing you to get and reuse your data for different services)
- object to how your data is processed in certain circumstances
We usually act on requests and provide information free of charge, but may charge a reasonable fee to cover our administrative costs of providing the information for:
- baseless or excessive/repeated requests, or
- further copies of the same information.
Alternatively, we may be entitled to refuse to act on the request.
Please consider your request responsibly before submitting it. We’ll respond as soon as we can. Generally, this will be within one month from when we receive your request but, if the request is going to take longer to deal with, we’ll come back to you and let you know.
HOW WILL WE CONTACT YOU?
We may contact you by phone, email, or social media. If you prefer a particular contact means over another please just let us know.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
If you are unhappy with how we’ve handled your information or have further questions on the processing of your personal data, contact us here: [email protected]